La Sirena Madrileña
Swapping the sea, coral reefs, rocks, and water for the city, cafes, restaurants, and streets of what is now my sea...Madrid
The Madrid Mermaid


Friday, March 30, 2012

The Yacht Week: Skipper Academy



Writing on top of water...

From the countryside back to the city and now off to the sea!  I will be leaving my beloved Madrid for two weeks, but will instead be reunited with the sea, sails, and The Yacht Week in Croatia.  I am going to be writing a blog for The Skipper Academy, where the skippers will be learning and preparing themselves on the route for the summer.  You can follow me on The Yacht Week website to check out the skippers in action, learn a bit about sailing, and the unique culture of Croatia. Have a wonderful Easter everyone!


CHECK IT OUT!
The Skipper Academy Blog


...gone sailing

No comments:

Post a Comment